Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***2023 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-30-2023, 01:15 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: In 2020, after they drafted Markus Bailey in the 7th for their third LB of the draft, I said "They fixed their LB room", which was one of the worst positions groups in the entire NFL. TEs and RBs out of the backfield used to kill this defense on third downs, not anymore.

2021 no LB drafted, Bynes allowed to walk in FA because of the growth of Logan Wilson
2022 no LB drafted
2023 no LB drafted,  Pratt re-signed and with no LB drafted, I'm guessing that they're feeling pretty good about getting Wilson re-signed.

While they didn't need to fix WR and CB, they may have just improved the depth at those two groups and finished off drafting for those two positions for years.

That's why I'm surprised we didn't draft a LB. Considering that whole draft class is set to be free agents next year. Wilson, ADG, and Bailey. And we haven't drafted one since.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 06:13 PM)Housh Wrote: We are 100% drafting TE today.

I’d bet you money

How did that work out?
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 04:10 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Now that is a giant red flag.

I’m not even joking

I mean I like Boy Meets World but I don’t want my running backs writing it lol. I only kid. I just didn’t know there were people that write BMW fan fiction.

I’d preferred Family Matters fan fiction.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 07:06 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Do you have any idea how simplistic and dull this post is? You’re trying to push back against people who don’t like the pick and some who also don’t like the coach by…citing the coach? Is that all you have?

Are you even capable of an original thought? Or do you just break wind in the general direction of anyone who dares offer a critique?

Actually, don’t answer that..it’s almost 6. You need to find your Zagat’s to make dinner plans and rotten tomatoes to suggest a movie. And those khaki pants won’t iron themselves, you little firecracker.

You could've just typed "I was wrong" and save yourself the keystrokes.  
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 02:34 PM)impactplaya Wrote: How many Purdue WRs translate successfully
To the NFL?  Don't like the pick at all.

How many QBs has Jones had as talented as Burrow?

Like the pick.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 08:00 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: This draft is pretty mid TBH. No TE or fresh O line blood. It's almost like they gave up onevaulating O line talent.
Bills got O'Cyrus Torrence at 59. Salty about that one..
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2023, 01:40 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: That's why I'm surprised we didn't draft a LB. Considering that whole draft class is set to be free agents next year. Wilson, ADG, and Bailey. And we haven't drafted one since.

Good point but I'm not too concerned about re-signing them.

1) Most likely, no one will be clamoring for ADG or Bailey unless they get extended playing time, so their price should be low.

2) They also like their off the street, undrafted FA LBs Bachie and Johnston. They've both been here for two years. They know the defense and are ready to step in and play right now.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote