8.33%
5 8.33%
Biden gets juiced before
8.33%
5 8.33%
Both candidates are asked the same questions fairly
6.67%
4 6.67%
Biden collapses on stage in order to put the change of the Democratic candidate in motion
1.67%
1 1.67%
Trump get's angry and makes an ass out of himself
13.33%
8 13.33%
Joe mentions Beau to garnish sympthy
8.33%
5 8.33%
Trump attacks and prevents Biden from answering questions making him look like an idiot
10.00%
6 10.00%
Biden refers to Trump as a felon
11.67%
7 11.67%
Trump gets hic Mic cut off while speaking in turn
3.33%
2 3.33%
Both will shake hands before/after the debate
1.67%
1 1.67%
Trump gets his stuff together and reveals plans to solve national issues without attacks on Biden
1.67%
1 1.67%
Protestors interrupt debate
1.67%
1 1.67%
Trumps breathes desperately through his nose
3.33%
2 3.33%
Trump cries last election stolen
10.00%
6 10.00%
Total 60 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden vs. Trump debate
What will happen on the 27th? You can choose as many as you like or throw in your own choice. Also, I cut off the option for others to see how someone else voted. Seems like the American way.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Tomorrow will be the summer solstice.

The debate is on the 27th

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(06-19-2024, 07:19 PM)pally Wrote: Tomorrow will be the summer solstice.

The debate is on the 27th

Fixed the date. Thank you. I thought it was tomorrow. So we have a week to choose and discuss which is better. Thanks again Pally.
Reply/Quote
Guessing it will cement Joe Biden's walking papers.

Will Kamala go to California as Governor, or will a liberal judge step down from SCOTUS and Kamala replace them?
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2024, 07:56 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: Guessing it will cement Joe Biden's walking papers.

Will Kamala go to California as Governor, or will a liberal judge step down from SCOTUS and Kamala replace them?

Now wait a minute. I heard this on WHIO today or yesterday. I can't remember who said it, but I heard it. I don't think she's done a well enough job as VP to be either.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2024, 08:02 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Now wait a minute. I heard this on WHIO today or yesterday. I can't remember who said it, but I heard it. I don't think she's done a well enough job as VP to be either.

I am not arguing that, but stating the two option I think they will dangle to get her to step aside.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2024, 08:06 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: I am not arguing that, but stating the two option I think they will dangle to get her to step aside.

I won't disagree. Politics is politics. 
Reply/Quote
Trump will come in all hopped up on adderall ranting about we need to drug test Biden.

Trump will blame Biden for the murder of Laken Riley and Rachel Morin.

Trump will say the country is a disaster and we are being invaded.

Biden will talk about raising taxes on the wealthy.

Biden will talk about the job creation and investments in infrastructure.

Biden will talk about the Statue of Liberty and how it represents who we are as a country made of immigrants.
Reply/Quote
I'm not going to watch it. If the news the next day is fully of talk about Gavin Newsome I'll assume Biden flopped and if the news the next day is full of allegations that Biden was given some magic anti-dementia potion I'll assume he did ok.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2024, 08:33 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Trump will come in all hopped up on adderall ranting about we need to drug test Biden. Biden will be jacked up on red bull.

Trump will blame Biden for the murder of Laken Riley and Rachel Morin. Biden will say I did not murder Lincoln Riley and who is Rachel Morin?

Trump will say the country is a disaster and we are being invaded. Biden will say we are a nation of immigrants and countries are only allowing their best to enter our country illegally.

Biden will talk about raising taxes on the wealthy. Trump will talk about extending the 2018 tax cuts and no tax on tips to reduce taxes for the lower and middle class.

Biden will talk about the job creation and investments in infrastructure. Trump will remind Biden he was given 50 billion dollars for EV stations and has 8 new EV stations. Trump will remind Biden he was given 42.5 billion in the infrastructure bill to get high speed internet into low-income communities 3 years ago, to date not one new high speed internet service in any low-income community.

Biden will talk about the Statue of Liberty and how it represents who we are as a country made of immigrants. Trump will talk about immigrants like his wife Melania who entered the country the correct way and earned her citizenship. Trump will remind Biden we are nation of legal immigrants.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Biden will talk about raising taxes on the wealthy. 
Trump will talk about extending the 2018 tax cuts and no tax on tips to reduce taxes for the lower and middle class.
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................

Trump will float his peachy new idea to solve all our economic problems--

REPLACE THE PERSONAL INCOME TAX WITH TARIFFS!! 
https://www.cnbc.com/2024/06/13/trump-all-tariff-policy-to-replace-income-tax.html

Then the middle class will have NO TAXES and the top 5% will be free to create even more trickle down wealth.

Of course, that $30,000.00 Japanese car you wanted to buy will be 60,000.00 now.

That 350 dollar Samsung giant screen will be 700+. etc.  But like he said--NO INCOME TAXE!  
Reply/Quote
America loses.
Reply/Quote
Write in: Ends in a push up contest.

Mandelbaum! Mandelbaum! Mandelbaum!
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2024, 10:52 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Write in: Ends in a push up contest.

Mandelbaum! Mandelbaum! Mandelbaum!

HAHA - I doubt either could get to 2.
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2024, 12:50 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: HAHA - I doubt either could get to 2.

Trump would manage 3 half-pushups, from his knees...and say he did "300 perfect pushups. Perfect form.  Maybe the greatest pushups anyone has ever seen!"
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(06-20-2024, 04:02 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Trump would manage 3 half-pushups, from his knees...and say he did "300 perfect pushups. Perfect form.  Maybe the greatest pushups anyone has ever seen!"

Shoot, behind closed doors the Dems are saying Joe Biden is sharp as they come, with boundless energy, challenging staff members to push up contests and winning on the reg!

He even said he invented the one arm push up!

Or it was something about ice cream?

Who can tell...
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2024, 10:27 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: America loses.

Right here...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
If I were advising Trump (as if he really lets anyone do that), I would never have agreed to this debate. It's fraught for Biden, no doubt, but I think it's worse for Trump.

Without a public debate, the narrative on Biden being compromised cognitively is about as established as it could be. All Trump can do is either seem more alert, as expected, or seem similar if not worse that Biden. He also always runs the risk of making an extremely damaging (to himself) off the cuff statement that Biden capitalizes on.

Also, as implied earlier, it's gravy for the Dems in general. If Trump comes out and absolutely annihilates Biden, then it becomes very plausible for the party to find a new candidate before or at the convention.

The best thing Trump could do is show up with restrained demeanor and stick to issues over personal attacks and grievances. That's about as likely as RFK Jr (maybe even senior) becoming the Dem nominee.

This is sink or swim for Joe. He gets a puncher's chance. If he can't take advantage, then the party might start feeling the need to find a more formidable candidate. My guess is that they're already looking.
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2024, 05:40 PM)samhain Wrote: If I were advising Trump (as if he really lets anyone do that), I would never have agreed to this debate.  It's fraught for Biden, no doubt, but I think it's worse for Trump.

Without a public debate, the narrative on Biden being compromised cognitively is about as established as it could be.  All Trump can do is either seem more alert, as expected, or seem similar if not worse that Biden.  He also always runs the risk of making an extremely damaging (to himself) off the cuff statement that Biden capitalizes on.  

Also, as implied earlier, it's gravy for the Dems in general.  If Trump comes out and absolutely annihilates Biden, then it becomes very plausible for the party to find a new candidate before or at the convention.  

The best thing Trump could do is show up with restrained demeanor and stick to issues over personal attacks and grievances.  That's about as likely as RFK Jr (maybe even senior) becoming the Dem nominee.  

This is sink or swim for Joe.  He gets a puncher's chance.  If he can't take advantage, then the party might start feeling the need to find a more formidable candidate.  My guess is that they're already looking.

I agree with all this. This is possibly where Trump's ego puts him into the same spot that lost him in the last debate and election. Biden is drowning, all Trump can do by talking is throw him a lifeline. I could hope that Trump learned from his mistakes and comes out like a gentleman and has an awesome debate, but that's like the elephant hanging off a cliff by a dandelion thing.
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2024, 10:58 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I agree with all this. This is possibly where Trump's ego puts him into the same spot that lost him in the last debate and election. Biden is drowning, all Trump can do by talking is throw him a lifeline. I could hope that Trump learned from his mistakes and comes out like a gentleman and has an awesome debate, but that's like the elephant hanging off a cliff by a dandelion thing.

I don't think it's in Trump's personal nature to change who he is, furthermore a lot of his supporters are convinced he won two landslide elections in a row so conservatives wanting him to dial things back are likely is disagreement with their fellow conservatives regarding how smart of a move changing things up would be.  Trump has, with no pushback as far as I've seen, claimed that he likely won states like CA and NY and Illinois in 2020.  Why change what has led to what millions of voters believe was two massive landslide wins?

And I've admitted before that the main reason I want to see Trump lose in 2024 is because I want to see how it goes over if/when he again says that he won in a massive landslide for a 3rd time in a row but it was stollen again.

But yes, Biden in 2024 should be the biggest layup there is but instead of moving on from a candidate who lost it's a requirement to say he didn't lose.  As I've said before, it'd be like if instead of going to Reagan in 1980 the GOP just said that Jimmy Carter cheated in 1976 and they should just roll with Gerald "didn't lose" Ford again, or if democrats didn't move on to Bill Clinton because they were convinced they needed to roll with Michael Dukakis into the 90s.

Side note, in AZ Kari Lake is looking like she's going to hand democrats yet another victory so she will be 0-2 and likely claim both were stolen from her.  How long can that go on?  I guess she can lose the governor race, then the senate, and then go find a safe house seat in some R+75 disctrict and finally win something, though.
Reply/Quote