Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I believe AJ Green just called out the Offensive Line.....
Subtly, of course.....

Quote:“We have to protect Andy. We can’t let him get beat up like that,” Green said. “You can’t have your franchise guy  take those hits. You just can’t have it. It didn’t happen  last year. It’s a problem this year. I don’t know why.”
Reply/Quote
When your quiet guy starts talking, there is clearly an issue. The offensive line looked pathetic. I really wonder why they didn't ever consider the three TE sets.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Something needs to be done quickly.

Reply/Quote
Fire someone. You don't have to have a replacement. This team is going nowhere. Firing gets people scared. Family environment allows people to be comfortable losing or comfortable at not performing their best. Paid millions and cakewalking it.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 09:41 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Something needs to be done quickly.

Something needed to be done after Dalton got blown up week 1...and it typical Bengal fashion there were no changes.  And now they are 3-5-1.  Puke.  
Reply/Quote
They need to bench Ced for the rest of the season and play Winston. Ced is obviously not up to speed yet, and is going to get Dalton hurt. The Offense is a lot better when Winston is in....
Reply/Quote
You know why, AJ. You know why... I just wish you weren't afraid to say it. Pickens clause be damned, I wish just one player would sack up and call out this s***-stain coaching staff. Everyone has their breaking point, and it seems we're getting close to AJ's
Reply/Quote
The time for subtlely is over. These are grown men getting paid a lot of money. They should be called out openly. AND so should their position coach.

Reply/Quote
The picture worth a thousand words was the scene of the entire OL, plus a RB, all knocked on their asses around and on top of Andy..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
It's a miracle Andy hasn't got seriously hurt playing behind this bunch. Really feel for AJ. Class act deserves better.
Reply/Quote
Can we trade AJ for 5 first round picks and Andy for a 2nd rounder and start all over again
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 09:54 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: You know why, AJ. You know why... I just wish you weren't afraid to say it. Pickens clause be damned, I wish just one player would sack up and call out this s***-stain coaching staff. Everyone has their breaking point, and it seems we're getting close to AJ's

I'm not fan of Paul Alexander, but he is the same coach that coached that line in the years where they were dominate road graders and pass protectors. Something changed, and since the coach has not changed, it has to be with the players. Obviously the weak link is right tackle, and I guess the whole line is struggling trying to compensate for him...
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 10:20 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Can we trade AJ for 5 first round picks and Andy for a 2nd rounder and start all over again

1) no team would ever trade 5 1st round picks. 
2) dalton is get more than a second
3) if firing someone is the trick, why go full blown rebuild?
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 09:32 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Subtly, of course.....

When AJ actually has to say something, theres no denying its a problem.

My bet is you'll see some garbage coming from the Piano Man today defending his guys, and Marvin being the nutless piece of waste that he is will have Pauls back over AJ who is obviously right.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 10:22 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm not fan of Paul Alexander, but he is the same coach that coached that line in the years where they were dominate road graders and pass protectors. Something changed, and since the coach has not changed, it has to be with the players. Obviously the weak link is right tackle, and I guess the whole line is struggling trying to compensate for him...

Those lines were chock full of top round talent.  My main issue with him now, is that.....according to him in interviews.....these are his hand picked guys failing out there.  Bodine has been here, what, three years?  He's just now becoming serviceable.  Ced and Fischer just plain suck.  You can't coach up your hand picked players that you adamantly lobbied for on draft day?  Shit can his ass......send the message.  He has been here since the Shula days.  No wonder there's an issue with accountability here.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Look for more players to start talking publicly.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I would say that's about as unsubtle as you can get in the modern era. He said it like it is.
Reply/Quote
Get Marvin Lewis the hell out already he is a joke! I think he may struggle to get a good high school job in Ohio.
Reply/Quote
How about a boat oar upside a few heads.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 10:22 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm not fan of Paul Alexander, but he is the same coach that coached that line in the years where they were dominate road graders and pass protectors. Something changed, and since the coach has not changed, it has to be with the players. Obviously the weak link is right tackle, and I guess the whole line is struggling trying to compensate for him...

These are PA's guys. He's loyal to a fault, no matter how awful they are. Remember, this is the guy who constantly stuck up for Eric Ghiacuc, Nate Livings and Dennis Roland... Hell he even tried to put a D Lineman who never played offensive football in at guard. Should tell you all he knows about talent.
Reply/Quote