Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
PnR Decorum and suspensions
(03-07-2016, 07:14 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Another example:

If Neb were to call Benton a quivering ball of parrot droppings, then Neb would be banned for life.

However, if it were actually later found that quivering balls of parrot droppings were in fact a healthy and good thing essential for human existence and happiness, Neb's ban would be repealed and he would be invited to the annual party where the management spanks and humiliates SCS.

Got it? ThumbsUp

(Special thanks to Nebuchadnezzar, Benton and SteelCitySouth for the use of their usernames in the example).

Dear Mr Zona,

Could you please use my name in a scenario in which I get banned for using the board's petty cash fund to frequent a titty bar...where the main attraction is a US flag appareled, Kate Upton lookalike who uses the stage name, 'Bombs Away"?

BTW, this is a completely made up scenario.  Ninja
(03-07-2016, 07:38 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Dear Mr Zona,

Could you please use my name in a scenario in which I get banned for using the board's petty cash fund to frequent a titty bar...where the main attraction is a US flag appareled, Kate Upton lookalike who uses the stage name, 'Bombs Away"?

Petty cash fund? I thought that was all gone after buying those eight balls and ball gags for Zona's "welcome to the club" initiation?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Is it ok to tell someone they can kiss my black ass? I have always wanted to say that. Tongue
(03-07-2016, 08:32 PM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: Is it ok to tell someone they can kiss my black ass? I have always wanted to say that.  Tongue

Are you black?
(03-07-2016, 08:33 PM)Benton Wrote: Are you black?

Damnit. I knew you were gonna ask that. Nah, I am like really white. I tried saying it in public once, and it didn't go over very well.  Ninja

In all seriousness, personal attacks are lame. I hope this works in cutting down on them. I like reading a lot of the discussions on here, but hate it when it gets personal. 
(03-07-2016, 08:41 PM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: Damnit. I knew you were gonna ask that. Nah, I am like really white. I tried saying it in public once, and it didn't go over very well.  Ninja

In all seriousness, personal attacks are lame. I hope this works in cutting down on them. I like reading a lot of the discussions on here, but hate it when it gets personal. 

If I could suggest an alternative, tell people to kiss your pasty ass (although that might get misconstrued). Or, 'kiss my freckled ass' if you're so inclined.
(03-07-2016, 04:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I'm cool with this....  I think it's fair and reasonable.  

I think multiple topic threads could get a little hairy given some topics like the ones currently involving Europe for example.

You thinking about German sausages again?
(03-07-2016, 07:38 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Dear Mr Zona,

I'm sorry, Holic. I cannot answer this on the grounds that I might incriminate myself, Benton and Kate Upton! Ninja

(Special thanks to Bengalholic, Benton and Kate Upton for the use of their usernames in the example).
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]

Well he could claim transblack. In that case he would be ok.
(03-07-2016, 07:14 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Neb's ban would be repealed and he would be invited to the annual party where the management spanks and humiliates SCS.

We know that's a lie !
That SOB has no shame and I've desensitized him in the other planned action.
ThumbsUp

(03-07-2016, 08:41 PM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: Damnit. I knew you were gonna ask that. Nah, I am like really white. I tried saying it in public once, and it didn't go over very well.  Ninja

Ya blew it !
You could have taken a pic of your posterior and swapped the polarity in photoshop.
Dammit man, think how many smooches the bevy of white guilt in here would have provided.
Ninja

(03-07-2016, 08:59 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well he could claim transblack.   In that case he would be ok.

Seconded..... permission to move forward with the addendum ?
Confused

Race is a social construct..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(03-07-2016, 06:10 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Most people who post in P&R are generally good posters, if sometimes irreverent. Irreverence is sort of the nature of our boards and of political and religious discussions in general. That is okay. What is not okay are personal insinuations about or personal attacks on other posters. That is the boundary that has been crossed too many times lately.

Examples: It is one thing to say that Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump is a scumbag, etc. You are expressing an opinion on a political figure. It is quite another thing to say that, for example only, StLucie or oncemoreintothejimbreech is a scumbag. That is not acceptable. This would include saying that StLucie or oncemoreintothejimbreech (once again, for example only) is a scumbag because he thinks Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump is a scumbag.

Note: This includes responses to other people who may have made a personal attack or insinuation on you. It is not acceptable to respond to them in like manner and you will face the same discipline as they do.

(Special thanks to StLucie and oncemoreintothejimbreech for the use of their usernames in the examples).
It's all Bengalholic's fault for taking away neg rep.

He's a massive scumbag.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(03-07-2016, 11:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Race is a social construct..

He's constructively being social, so I think it's ok.

The guy doesn't get out much.
Ninja
(03-07-2016, 11:28 PM)6andcounting Wrote: It's all Bengalholic's fault for taking away neg rep.

He's a massive scumbag.

[Image: 2FfejL7.gif]
(03-08-2016, 01:53 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: [Image: 2FfejL7.gif]

85% of this guy's posts are Anchorman memes. Just ban this troll already!
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(03-08-2016, 06:05 PM)6andcounting Wrote: 85% of this guy's posts are Anchorman memes. Just ban this troll already!

Yeah. He could at least pick a funny movie. 
(03-08-2016, 09:59 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Yeah. He could at least pick a funny movie. 

You are a smelly pirate hooker. Why don’t you go back to your home on ***** Island?

that's what I would say if this wasn't a thread about how we need to treat each other nicer. You pirate hooker.
Is making a thread that mocks a thread based on fake news considered trolling?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(03-08-2016, 10:38 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Is making a thread that mocks a thread based on fake news considered trolling?

Valid question. Off the cuff, making a thread to mock another thread would be trolling. Making a thread to mock fake news wouldn't be.
(03-09-2016, 12:00 AM)Benton Wrote: Valid question. Off the cuff, making a thread to mock another thread would be trolling. Making a thread to mock fake news wouldn't be.

Thanks
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]