Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trumps wall
We are going to build a wall, and make the US pay for it

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/politics/border-wall-house-republicans-donald-trump-taxpayers/index.html?sr=fbCNN010617border-wall-house-republicans-donald-trump-taxpayers/0330AMStoryLink&linkId=33075683
People suck
(01-06-2017, 08:10 AM)Griever Wrote: We are going to build a wall, and make the US pay for it

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/politics/border-wall-house-republicans-donald-trump-taxpayers/index.html?sr=fbCNN010617border-wall-house-republicans-donald-trump-taxpayers/0330AMStoryLink&linkId=33075683

Here is what I don't get,why do rich white guys care about building a wall if they are going to have to pay for it? I mean they aren't taking their jobs, and we know the whole "criminal" thing really is a strawman argument. When they were trumpeting Mexico paying for it, at least getting something for free is always cool, but if their own taxes are going to build some failed infrastructure disastour it just doesn't really seem to make sense.

I still think the whole concept of a wall is funny. Drug smugglers already build tunnels from Mexico to the U.S., so it;'s only logical they will start smuggling people under the wall this way. If we make it tougher to get across the boarder the cost to cross will go up making it more lucrative to invest in the infrastructure to get people under it. As pot becomes less lucrative of a trade for the cartels, I think this wall could move their focus to smuggling people more.
It took 15 years to build the Freedom Tower. We are going to build a wall from San Diego to the Gulf of Mexico? When is that going to be completed? This isn't dividing Berlin. This is one of the stupidest ideas I've ever heard.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
I think if anything, a wall represents misplaced anger of a struggling middle class.
(01-06-2017, 11:21 AM)jason Wrote: It took 15 years to build the Freedom Tower. We are going to build a wall from San Diego to the Gulf of Mexico? When is that going to be completed? This isn't dividing Berlin. This is one of the stupidest ideas I've ever heard.

not to mention that will be crossing about 75 miles of native american land, and i doubt land owners in texas will give up there land
People suck
(01-06-2017, 11:46 AM)Griever Wrote: not to mention that will be crossing about 75 miles of native american land, and i doubt land owners in texas will give up there land
Manifest Destiny 2: Southwestern Boogaloo

We take more of Mexico, to compensate.
"Dishonest media" is trying to lie. OBVIOUSLY Mexico will pay for it later.

God, these tweeting tantrums have just become embarrassing for our country.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-06-2017, 12:07 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: "Dishonest media" is trying to lie. OBVIOUSLY Mexico will pay for it later.

God, these tweeting tantrums have just become embarrassing for our country.

Actually for only less than half the country.  The rest believe his BS.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-06-2017, 12:25 PM)GMDino Wrote: Actually for only less than half the country.  The rest believe his BS.

You got that flipped, but, yea, the minority that elected him love that he is still talking about winning the election and the ratings for the Apprentice. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(01-06-2017, 12:30 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You got that flipped, but, yea, the minority that elected him love that he is still talking about winning the election and the ratings for the Apprentice. 

Ah, yeah....typed it wrong.

At least you got the point!   ThumbsUp
Good!
(01-06-2017, 08:10 AM)Griever Wrote: We are going to build a wall, and make the US pay for it

(01-06-2017, 03:31 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Good!

Hilarious
I remember when Republicans considered the swelling national debt a problem.
(01-06-2017, 04:23 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I remember when Republicans considered the swelling national debt a problem.
If nothing else, they used to make it a talking point.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(01-06-2017, 04:23 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I remember when Republicans considered the swelling national debt a problem.

oh i member too
People suck
(01-06-2017, 04:23 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I remember when Republicans considered the swelling national debt a problem.

The wall will pay for itself in a few years. there is no doubt about that.
(01-06-2017, 05:15 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: The wall will pay for itself in a few years. there is no doubt about that.

Alright, I'll bite.

How?
(01-06-2017, 04:23 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I remember when Republicans considered the swelling national debt a problem.
We became Libertarians.

Damn, you're old.

Mellow

LOL
(01-06-2017, 05:15 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: The wall will pay for itself in a few years. there is no doubt about that.

Dying to hear this one. I bet it won't even be done in a "few years."